Sioux Falls, SD - The Sanford Pentagon is collaborating with Sioux Falls Area Pickleball to host the 2021 Sanford Pentagon Pickleball Open on Oct. 16-17.
The event will feature men’s doubles, women’s doubles and mixed doubles play. Cost is $35 plus tax to participate in one day or $50 to play both days. Registration is open now at https://sanfordsports.sportngin.com/register/form/920962019. Participation is limited and entries from both players on a team must be submitted by 10 p.m. Oct. 6.
All divisions will use an Onix Fuse ball.
- 3.0 Men’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 3.5 Men’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 4.0+ Men’s Doubles (12 teams)
- 60+ Men’s Doubles (10 teams)
- 3.0 Women’s Double (12 teams)
- 3.5 Women’s Double (12 teams)
- 4.0+ Women’s Double (12 teams)
- 60+ Women’s Double (10 teams)
- 3.0 Mixed Doubles (18 teams)
- 3.5 Mixed Doubles (18 teams)
- 4.0+ Mixed Doubles (12 teams)
- All participants must register individually. Your spot is secured after both players are officially registered.
- Successfully completing the registration form DOES NOT guarantee a spot in the tournament. As divisions fill up we will put FULL next to them. We will contact you via e-mail to confirm your team is officially in the tournament. If you sign up and the division is already full you will receive a refund.
- 15 courts (All wood surfaces)
- The format is round robin pool play (One game to 15, win by 1.) followed by single-elimination bracket play. Preliminary bracket matches will be one game to 15, win by 2. Medal matches will be best of 3 to 11, win by 2. Format subject to change based on number of entries.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams in each division.
If you have any questions about the tournament please send an e-mail to email@example.com.